Sunday, December 9, 2012

Victoria Beckham New Collection

Victoria Beckham has just launched a second collection of designer clothes in New York and it would seem that this collection has been well received by fashion critics. I must say that apart from the price tag (starting from £ 900 to £ 4000) this outfit looks wearable, even for the average woman, not just movie stars, pop singers and socialites. The dress is chic and cut only with a lot of attention to detail. Unlike some designers whose collections cat walk is exaggerated prototype may wear women's clothing, the range of Victoria definitely ready to wear. I can not think that Victoria has designed clothing with their own body shape in mind, but who can blame him! What woman does not want the opportunity to have clothes made with proper taste and body shape? Often times, when I was looking for clothes, I have a very clear idea in my mind of what I was looking for, and I often have to compromise on color or cut. Imagine being able to pick something up and have it made in a different color!

Victoria Beckham is small and has a perfect hourglass figure. Clothes in the collection was cut for curves and narrow shoulders. An "inverted triangle" may be struggling with a boat neckline that will highlight the breadth of his shoulders and draping fabrics and a fitted waist line will be challenging for the "rectangular". Most of the dresses in neutral colors that will withstand years of basic and classic designs are enough to last more than one season.

I was a bit skeptical about how much "designing" Victoria has done. Designers train for years at art school and still did not work. I wonder if he's a really interesting picture himself or whether he has a "sketch" that put these ideas into pictures. I have no doubt that he has put a lot of thought into what he wanted to achieve and to make all the decisions about the final cut. Her detailed knowledge of each dress is very clear.

While I can not justify the price, I am happy to see a collection of interesting and attractive clothing, but wearable and I hope Victoria Beckham well with this venture.










No comments:

Post a Comment